With regard to traffic restrictions and capacity of parking places and access roads, we highly recommend that the visitors take the maximal use of public transport: train to the station Stará Boleslav and shuttle transport by buses from Prague, underground stations Černý Most (metro B) and Letňany (metro C) to the bus station in the centre of Stará Boleslav.
On the day of the papal visit, Sept. 28, the town of Stará Boleslav will be entirely closed for cars to ensure safe and continuous transport of pedestrian visitors as well as significant guests. All access roads to the town will be guarded by the Police of the Czech Republic. The town of Stará Boleslav will be closed from Sunday, Sept. 27, 12:00 pm to Monday, Sept. 28, 8:00 pm.
The crossroad at the Exit 14 in the road R10 from Prague to Mladá Boleslav will be also closed. Only the public bus transport of the Central Bohemian Region will go to the town, to the bus station Stará Boleslav. All other motor vehicles (cars, private bus tours) can use parking sites on the town's outskirts, available from the Exit 17.
Download: Stará Boleslav
- Mapa: Okolí Staré Boleslavi, 520 kB
- Mapa: Stará Boleslav - dopravní řešení, 535 kB
- Jízdní řády: Posilové vlaky do Brna a Staré Boleslavi (time-tables: all trains /Farhpläne: alle Züge), 334 kB
- Jízdní řády: souhrné informace ROPID (time-tables: overall info/Fahrpläne: Gesamtinfo), 1 MB
- Brožura poutníka - Stará Boleslav (obálka), 1 MB
- Brožura poutníka - Stará Boleslav, 5 MB